It's Sunday! Here's what you can expect when you join us for worship service.
• Worship Committee members will greet you at the door. Take a seat anywhere you like and make
yourself comfortable. Our service is one hour.
• We are not a 3-piece-suit church, dress casually or however you are comfortable.
• We are a family church and welcome children and babies in our Sanctuary during the service. Our
Cry Room is available for parents and their toddlers or babies during the service. The Bridal Room
is available for nursing moms as well if privacy is needed.
• Do not feel obligated to give during the offering when you are visiting with us.
• We have hearing amplification devises available if needed.
• Our Music Ministry incorporates a contemporary worship band, chapel choir, handbell choir,
traditional organ pieces occasionally, and guest musicians into weekly worship services.
• After the service, enjoy refreshments and fellowship at our Aloha Hour in the courtyard.
We look forward to seeing you!